We are looking for enthusiastic and talented Full-stack Developers that are keen to help build our platform and service the ongoing needs of our clients. The role requires a lot of “can do” and self-efficacy. The right candidate will be rewarded with greater responsibility, mentorship, and leadership opportunities over time with a long-term view to build a team of highly capable developers across multiple disciplines.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Solid understanding of programming concepts and experience developing WebAPIs in Go.
- Solid UI/UX fundamentals and experience with Quasar framework (Vuejs or react is fine too)
- Solid understanding and experience with SQL, preferably with PostgreSQL and/or Sqlserver.
- Linux environment, admin, scripting (bash or zsh)
- Experience setting up build scripts CI/CD pipelines is advantageous
- Experience with C/C++ or C# also advantageous
- Bonus points for 3D modelling or Unity experience
- Development and support of the application code base, backend, UI, build and deployment scripts
- Develop high quality components that are secure, efficient, and reliable
- Contribute to the maintenance of existing codebase and processes
- Provide 2nd level technical support when necessary
- Continuous systems improvement across all platform components
- Work cooperatively with all areas of the business
- Loves to write code and has an appreciation for UX, efficiency and security
- May have solid backend experience with a desire to becoming a full stack developer, then reach out and let’s discuss
- Desire to harness leading technologies
- Solution oriented, highly organised, able to manage multiple tasks occurring over several clients.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Strong documentation skills.
- A flexible, “can do” attitude.
- Team player and lateral thinker.
- Willingness to travel (20%) from time to time
In return you will:
- Be challenged and undergo accelerated skill building
- Be rewarded commensurate with your experience plus a range of employee benefits and project incentives
- Work in a modern, dynamic, and friendly team environment offering flexible work arrangements
- Enjoy the support of peers and your management team
To apply please click the apply button below and be sure to provide us with the position you're applying for and your CV.